Businesses implementing inbound marketing receive 50% more traffic and over 70% more leads from their website!
As you know there are many options when it comes to marketing your business. Often it can be overwhelming. So called “guaranteed results” prove empty. When it comes to digital marketing, Hawk’s compitition is thick. With so many options, it is difficult to determine if you have made good choices with your online marketing budget. For two decades, Hawk Marketing Services has provided local businesses with results. Hawk will make your online marketing stand out among your many competitors. We have posted a fun play on the differences between Hawk Marketing Services and other subpar agencies. The post is titled, “Is Your Website a Hawk or a Pigeon. What is the Difference?” READ THE ENTIRE POST
8 Tail Chasing Signs of a Pigeon
2. Pigeons don’t track phone calls from your site because they do not want you to see the results.
3. Pigeon Agencies are absolutely “coo-less” when it comes time to calculate your ROI.
4. Pigeons do not communicate well, they wonder while spending your marketing dollars aimlessly.
5. A Pigeon can not set clear expectations or timelines which often causes frustration.
6. Your website often goes mysteriously haywire and your pigeon agency flew the coop.
7. Pigeons do not build websites well and sites are often unsecured and is open for hackers to install viruses.
8. Pigeons usually talk about design, not conversion rates or user experience.