Is your website a Hawk or a Pigeon? What is the difference?
As you know there are more than enough options when it comes to marketing your business. Often it can be overwhelming and usually these so called great opportunities don’t prove results. When it comes to digital marketing the field is wide and competition thick. You can get a website for FREE or you can pay $30,000! With so many options to choose from it is very difficult to determine whether you have made a good choice with your online marketing in the past. Hawk has spent the last 20 years investing in knowledge, experience and technology. Because of that we are able to stand out among many of our competitors. In order to have a fun play on the differences between Hawk and some of the sub-par agencies, we have written the following post.
– Optimized design with user experience in mind allows Hawk to deliver websites that convert over 15% of your website’s visitors into leads for your company.
– The average conversion rate of all websites across all industries online is 2%. Yet companies constantly throw money out the window promoting a poorly converting website.
– In today’s environment your website needs to be constantly changing and growing in order to get Google’s attention. Google is always changing it’s search algorithm to present the best results for its customers, the searchers. If you are not keeping your site up to specifications, your rank will be considerably affected.
– “We need a new site? But we just updated our site a few years ago…” In the past, a company would purchase a website redesign every 3-5 years. In today’s market, that might as well be 30-50 years.
– A Pigeon will be vague about what they are actually doing to help your site attract more visitors. The plan should be clear and easy for all to understand. Since a Pigeon is not an expert in inbound marketing, they cannot accurately predict results and set clear expectations.
– Leads with conversions/leads when reporting. Why would any number be more important? We want to make sure that your online marketing is working and you are getting results.
– Leads with sessions and “hits” but can’t tell you how many sales you received from those visits. Pigeons bend the results and or show unimportant statistics in order to show growth.